Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Other Side(s) - Rival Team News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 445>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2021 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

No disrespect to Benetton. They've beaten some good sides, but you have to factor in that good start they had which was mainly down to the opposition.
For me, it’s a lovely turnaround for them. Perpetual losers in the PRO14 minus 2, it wasn’t representative of Kieran Crowley’s ability/credentials to finish on that note. 

For them to be in the final, that’s great. Maybe they’ve taken it more seriously than everyone else in the north.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2021 at 10:10pm

No disrespect to Benetton. They've beaten some good sides, but you have to factor in that good start they had which was mainly down to the opposition.

This. 

Lovely to have the cash but to me the only way a team can be properly worthy of winning a league is if they play all other teams home and away. I’m not a fan of conferences or the thrown together rules of the rainbow cup. 
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2021 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

This. 

Lovely to have the cash but to me the only way a team can be properly worthy of winning a league is if they play all other teams home and away. I’m not a fan of conferences or the thrown together rules of the rainbow cup. 

But this is a cup….not a league…
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2021 at 12:01am
We took this cup lightly at the start and got a tonking at home. Like all of this season it’s been a bit of a wasted chance for us tbh
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2021 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

This. 

But this is a cup….not a league…

Christ knows what it was. 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 8:25am
Nakarawa's proposed 1 year contract for next season with Ulster is off as a result of a recent medical. 
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 8:33am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Nakarawa's proposed 1 year contract for next season with Ulster is off as a result of a recent medical. 
And before anybody asks... no I wouldn’t!
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Steff is certainly a forward thinking Journalist!! 😉
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 10:04pm
Leinster 38 Dragons 7 Full Time 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2021 at 8:54am
Originally posted by hoppy hoppy wrote:

Leinster 38 Dragons 7 Full Time 
Watched it. Leinster B did well! Strength in depth for sure
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2021 at 10:59am
So dean Ryan is not the Messiah he’s just a very naughty boy 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2021 at 7:20pm
Across in Biarritz, the Basque Derby for the last spot in the Top14 was 6-6 at the end of extra time.

Penalty kicks resulted in Biarritz winning.

Sorry to say that Cass will be in ProdD2 next season. Sad for Bayonne, great for Biarritz. Shame one had to lose.
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2021 at 11:08pm
Saracens win the first leg of the championship/premiership final 0-60 away to Ealing Trailfinders (who finished top of the championship).  Saracens called on 12 internationals and 5 BI Lions - quite amazing that they could field such an amazing team (most pro 16 teams would love such abundance of riches) considering that they were relegated for breaking the salary cap in the premiership.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2021 at 12:41pm
The Rugby Paper think that Cuthbert to the Ospreys is done.
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2021 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

The Rugby Paper think that Cuthbert to the Ospreys is done.
Phew dodged a bullet there great player but very injury prone 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 445>
  Share Topic