Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Other Side(s) - Rival Team News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 243244245
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:29am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Stormsrs wore the dragons down. At full strength these bok sides will be too poweful for the regions. Wait untill they get home games in sa

Yes RR they are starting to look ominous. You can rely on them to have a well drilled scrum & lineout with plenty of willing carriers. Once they get their Springbok players back they are going to be formidable. Add in an array of very quick back 3 players and you have a dangerous mix. 
Sponsored Links

greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Wow the Ospreys are going to Benneton with a very under strength side!

Are you being comical ?  That's a very strong 15 packed with quality and experience.  

I think their side last week was stronger for me.

Not quite I think.😋
Keep the faith
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:41pm

Wow the Ospreys are going to Benneton with a very under strength side!

Are you being comical ?  That's a very strong 15 packed with quality and experience.  

I think their side last week was stronger for me.

Not quite I think.😋
 I may have gloated too soon, Benetton fighting back big time.
Keep the faith
London Scarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote London Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:02pm
Good game in Treviso. Not sure what the decision should have been at around the 78 min mark. Ospreys player taken out in the air but as a result of a collision between two players beforehand, could easily have been a Benetton penalty for a shove from Ospreys player.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:08pm
Very good 5 points for the Ospreys.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 60 minutes ago at 10:35pm
Best game webb has had in ages. Ospreys limited but gutsy big win for them that. Blues good win to

Edited by RR1972 - 18 hours 58 minutes ago at 10:37pm
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 43 minutes ago at 8:52am
Really enjoyed that Benetton game. Benetton's pack are a real handful which is not very encouraging for next week. Their scrum started well but in fairness to the Ospreys they steadied the ship & defended like dervishes in the first 25 minutes which, in the end, got them their win. Webb played very well fair play & the Benetton midfield defending will give Gustard some sleepless nights. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 243244245
  Share Topic