Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Today's funeral

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Today's funeral
    Posted: 19 September 2022 at 8:19pm
After watching today's funeral,  it was sad to see the procession heading towards solihull ( some very dodgy people are from there) ... it was a sad endightmen of Apple maps .....
I know a friend who once used Apple maps and he was told on his screen the Antarctica was off the coast of Iceland,  next to Vietnam...
Remember Apple means Crapple ....dont make yourself a victim Cool
Sponsored Links

bydder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bydder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2022 at 9:16pm
rather clap my hands in poo than watch that absolute poo showBeer
N11
Oracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2022 at 9:18pm
I agree but the wife hid the remotes Ouch
bydder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bydder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2022 at 9:22pm
I went to escape to llyn brianne for a few hours and then the pub which ended up drinking outside rather than watch it.

And btw I didn't type poo it was generated from another word which we all know.
N11
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2022 at 12:10am
Not a Royalist but that ceremony was absolutely outstanding and fascinating from start to finish from venue to history to perfect pageantry to music ( albeit a very long “finish” with seemingly 3/4 funerals taking place over the day! 😉). Huge stress for the civil servant / police and military organisers and thankfully went off peacefully. Watched by millions over the world.Now let’s get this Tory government back to work and the real issues picked up as we are in a right mess! ( oh and Ulster to beat on Saturday!)

Edited by reesytheexile - 20 September 2022 at 12:11am

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2022 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

After watching today's funeral,  it was sad to see the procession heading towards solihull ( some very dodgy people are from there) ... it was a sad endightmen of Apple maps .....
I know a friend who once used Apple maps and he was told on his screen the Antarctica was off the coast of Iceland,  next to Vietnam...
Remember Apple means Crapple ....dont make yourself a victim Cool

Have switched my sat nav to a Kylie Monoghe Oz voice as less stressful than the previous BBC announcer type speaker. Mind you she still stuffs it up but as it’s Kylie I usually forgive her xxx 😂😂

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic