Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland defeats Scarlets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foelturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ireland defeats Scarlets
    Posted: 23 September 2005 at 9:09pm
Yet another shocking performance by Andy Ireland 2 potential tries disallowed by knockbacks by Munster but the clown saw as knock on s Munster movement with huge forward pass arm out for forward pass then he decides leave it go great defence stops a Munster try well played Scarlets abrave performance.
"Kids they are mun!"
Sponsored Links

missscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 9:42pm
I agree about Ireland's performance, but he also disallowed a Munster try in the first half.
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail
rugbymafia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rugbymafia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 9:44pm
The referee was a idiot. He should give his match fee to hurricane fund. total discrace.
Im the boss.
foelturk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foelturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 9:47pm
He s earned £400 for tonights efforts.
"Kids they are mun!"
jonescnnr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonescnnr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 9:54pm

You say he disallowed a Munster try but what about the touchdown he awarded them, I thought Gwyn Jones had come with his blinddog some of the rubbish he was coming up with, our backs looked fantastic, I never felt Hercus would kick that penalty but on the whole he had an excellent game.

Had some info from one of the players today, apparently the prop from Carms Quins will be given a chance in the squad and recruitment for a tighthead is on hold, although they have targeted Rhys Thomas the Dragons tighthead for next season, a West Walian apparently, the prop from North Wales is very overweight and would have to improve his conditioning immensely to get a contract as does Madden probably, Charteris may be a target next season and theres a centre from Mold who their very interested in, dont shoot the messenger this is what I was told today!! 

jonesy
GA PLUM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA PLUM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by jonescnnr jonescnnr wrote:

You say he disallowed a Munster try but what about the touchdown he awarded them, I thought Gwyn Jones had come with his blinddog some of the rubbish he was coming up with, our backs looked fantastic, I never felt Hercus would kick that penalty but on the whole he had an excellent game.

Had some info from one of the players today, apparently the prop from Carms Quins will be given a chance in the squad and recruitment for a tighthead is on hold, although they have targeted Rhys Thomas the Dragons tighthead for next season, a West Walian apparently, the prop from North Wales is very overweight and would have to improve his conditioning immensely to get a contract as does Madden probably, Charteris may be a target next season and theres a centre from Mold who their very interested in, dont shoot the messenger this is what I was told today!! 

Rhys Thomas the Dragons tight head was apparently brought over with Hal luscombe from South Africa. With such a welsh name im not so sure. Can anyone shred any light on this?
Taffscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taffscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 8:20am
Originally posted by GA PLUM GA PLUM wrote:

[QUOTE=jonescnnr]

QUOTE]

Charteris........are we short of 2nd rows then ;)?
Daw dydd y bydd mawr y rhai bychain

Daw dydd ni bydd mwy y rhai mawr.
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 8:58am
i hope charteris isn't a target for next season, i don't rate him at all.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

foelturk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foelturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 9:48am
Take the 2 of them Rhys Thomas reminds me very much of a young John(legend)Davies South African qualifies 4 Wales could do with him now Charteris a fantastic prospect as well.
"Kids they are mun!"
s4r4h View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 10:01am
i dont rate charteris either, onky his height that got him any welsh caps
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 10:57am

There was a Chinese guy in yesterday's paper - he's 7ft 9inches.

Would suit us down to the ground as he's not Welsh, could play second row and he's way over 30. Sign him now!!!

s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 11:39am

Originally posted by foelturk foelturk wrote:

Yet another shocking performance by Andy Ireland 2 potential tries disallowed by knockbacks by Munster but the clown saw as knock on s Munster movement with huge forward pass arm out for forward pass then he decides leave it go great defence stops a Munster try well played Scarlets abrave performance.

Yeah, but it lets the game flow eh Salmidach ( chortle, chortle)

scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 11:55am

Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

i hope charteris isn't a target for next season, i don't rate him at all.

I do, but not in ruby terms.  Have you seen the price of step ladders these days ?? Wonder if he'll paint my ceilings ?

Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic