Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wales Side to face France
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login


Wales Side to face France

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Message
Grammar School Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 July 2013
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 1660
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grammar School Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by EJPT EJPT wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Anyone recognise this level of performance in the first 30 mins?

Nostalgic
Crumbling a bit now. Not getting anything from them. Tompkins is a good runner havent seen him throw a decent pass though. 

His defence is suspect
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Avatar

Joined: 08 April 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 26804
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Record stuck again
Back to Top
Llanelli1963 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 24 February 2022
Location: Llanelli
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelli1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Record stuck again
it’s a fact you absolute melt 
Back to Top
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Avatar

Joined: 20 September 2007
Location: Gorseinon
Status: Offline
Points: 53341
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:55pm
Cricket score on way.


In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by totallybiasedscarlet totallybiasedscarlet wrote:

Predictions? I'm going with 38-10.

I'm changing this to 55-7 LOL
Back to Top
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Wwwww mince

Joined: 15 August 2004
Location: Pemberton
Status: Offline
Points: 23751
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Record stuck again
it’s a fact you absolute melt 

Hash tag 😂😂😂 
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Record stuck again
it’s a fact you absolute melt 

There we are then.
Back to Top
Antietam1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 25 April 2018
Location: Ireland
Status: Offline
Points: 116
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antietam1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:02pm
Nice try Taffs.
badabing badabook
Back to Top
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Avatar

Joined: 20 September 2007
Location: Gorseinon
Status: Offline
Points: 53341
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by totallybiasedscarlet totallybiasedscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by totallybiasedscarlet totallybiasedscarlet wrote:

Predictions? I'm going with 38-10.

I'm changing this to 55-7 LOL

I said Wales 17 I think
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Back to Top
Llanelli1963 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 24 February 2022
Location: Llanelli
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelli1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Record stuck again
it’s a fact you absolute melt 

Hash tag 😂😂😂 
you all hate being wrong don’t you.? 😂😂.. the absolute nonsense some of you have come out with over the last few weeks… you only got to go back on some of these thread couple years and you see some of the players you tip for stardom. Haha and their mom existent. Clowns 🤡 
Back to Top
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Wwwww mince

Joined: 15 August 2004
Location: Pemberton
Status: Offline
Points: 23751
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Record stuck again
it’s a fact you absolute melt 

Hash tag 😂😂😂 
you all hate being wrong don’t you.? 😂😂.. the absolute nonsense some of you have come out with over the last few weeks… you only got to go back on some of these thread couple years and you see some of the players you tip for stardom. Haha and their mom existent. Clowns 🤡 

All dayer is it? 
Back to Top
EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 14 February 2012
Location: Berkshire
Status: Offline
Points: 3319
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:05pm
Well worked try. Lacking line speed in defence and someone to directly carry the ball up the middle.
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Originally posted by totallybiasedscarlet totallybiasedscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by totallybiasedscarlet totallybiasedscarlet wrote:

Predictions? I'm going with 38-10.

I'm changing this to 55-7 LOL

I said Wales 17 I think

Just want to see some blood and thunder from Wales here.
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Record stuck again
it’s a fact you absolute melt 

Hash tag 😂😂😂 
you all hate being wrong don’t you.? 😂😂.. the absolute nonsense some of you have come out with over the last few weeks… you only got to go back on some of these thread couple years and you see some of the players you tip for stardom. Haha and their mom existent. Clowns 🤡 

All dayer is it? 
Wacko LOL
Back to Top
Llanelli1963 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 24 February 2022
Location: Llanelli
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelli1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Record stuck again
it’s a fact you absolute melt 

Hash tag 😂😂😂 
you all hate being wrong don’t you.? 😂😂.. the absolute nonsense some of you have come out with over the last few weeks… you only got to go back on some of these thread couple years and you see some of the players you tip for stardom. Haha and their mom existent. Clowns 🤡 

All dayer is it? 
no not at all buddy. Just people like you don’t like it straight.. and can’t take it when you’re wrong 
Back to Top
gaffer View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 11 February 2007
Location: Maldwyn's
Status: Offline
Points: 3062
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gaffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by Llanelli1963 Llanelli1963 wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Record stuck again
it’s a fact you absolute melt 

Hash tag 😂😂😂 
you all hate being wrong don’t you.? 😂😂.. the absolute nonsense some of you have come out with over the last few weeks… you only got to go back on some of these thread couple years and you see some of the players you tip for stardom. Haha and their mom existent. Clowns 🤡 

I think you're taking all this a little too far.  If, as you say, everyone is wrong and it winds you up why not give it a rest? Try Gwlad. They'd love you there.
What's going on?
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.