Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well Done Barrie Bates.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well Done Barrie Bates.
    Posted: 14 June 2006 at 6:34pm
Forgot to start this thread earlier on in the week, Last sunday night Barrie Bates reached the final of the UK PDC DARTS OPEN. Barrie Bates is from Bedlinog in South Wales. And as we had a jolly old time watching LLanelli up there last season i thought i'd pay tribute to the guy.
Barrie lost in the final to Raymond van Barneveld 13-7 but by no means disgraced himself. Barney defeated the Legend that is Phil Taylor 11-10 in the 1/4 final, epic match it was! Barrie Bates is a local pub player who actually managed to go all the way to the final, up against all the top players in the world. He was actually 10-6 down in the 1/4 final to Alex ace of hearts Roy, and came back to win 11-10. Fantastic Achievement Barrie, and let's hope we see you in all the major Darts Comps in the near future. I bet the £15,000 came in handy as well!!
Sponsored Links

Fozzie View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Gas-mask optional.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 9:38am
anyone going to see Steve Beaton in Tumble workies tonight?
f'dang b'dang boy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic