Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Supporters Trust Launch Jan 24th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Founder
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 8:31pm
Just sent an email reminder. Hope as many of you as possible can make it.
Sponsored Links

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2007 at 2:48pm

Less than 29hrs to go now....

Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

As for the launch - as I say, it will be on Jan 24th in the Tetley Suite at Stradey (7:30pm). We have had provisional agreement from a few old players and are encouraging others to attend. We hope that Ray Gravell will link the whole evening and there will be raffle and auction for prizes and memorabilia. We are also trying to get Phil to allow some current squad members to be there, but it is difficult due to other committments - but we are hopeful.

The cost to join the Trust was suggested as the cost of our lowest price adult ticket (?15 I believe). We have reduced that by 50% and are asking for just ?10. Part of this will go towards a certified share in the "company", renewable annually, and the rest will go towards fundraising. OAPs will be ?5 and children ?1 (children cannot become shareholders due to legal reasons, hence the nominal cost).

Please DO come along and support the future of your region, in a way that gives you a voice.

If anyone has any questions, then ask here and we will post answers on this thread.

NickiF View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickiF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 10:46am

Tonight at 7.30 guys and gals hope to see lots of you there!

Anyone wanting to join CRYS16 (Scarlets Supporters Trust) Download an application form from www.crys16.co.uk
stuscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2007 at 1:13pm
Where do i sign up???
Why are Leicester called the tigers surely the cheatahs would be more appropriate
NickiF View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickiF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2007 at 1:18pm

Originally posted by stuscarlet stuscarlet wrote:

Where do i sign up???

pm me your email address and i'll send you a membership form

Anyone wanting to join CRYS16 (Scarlets Supporters Trust) Download an application form from www.crys16.co.uk
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2007 at 2:38pm

Originally posted by stuscarlet stuscarlet wrote:

Where do i sign up???

Look at the post in the Supporters Trust Section

Membership Forms For CRYS16

ymlaenllanelli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ymlaenllanelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:56pm
ive sent my application, sorry the donation is only small, will probably donate more at another time
NickiF View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickiF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:58pm

Originally posted by ymlaenllanelli ymlaenllanelli wrote:

ive sent my application, sorry the donation is only small, will probably donate more at another time

It all helps! Thankyou.

I think ive emailed membership forms to everyone who asked me, sorry if I did forget anyone (i dont think i did tho!) If anyone wants anyone info before the website is up and running give me a shout.

Edited by NickiF
Betterhalf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betterhalf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 11:21am

Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

Right - just to update this thread, I've had a letter today from Rhodri Morgan which reads:

" Annwyl Alun,

I am writing with the opportunity to offer some words of support for the official launch of CRYS16 on 24th January. I am sure it was a splendid occasion for all concerned, not least because it comes at a time when the Scarlets are flying high in Europe.

It is no secret that supporters are the lifeblood of any sporting team and the Scarlets have certainly benefited from a strong, intensely vocal and passionate support over the years that has given the team an extra man on the field.

I wish the Trust every success in the future and I look forward to seeing the Scarlets triumph over Munster in the quarter finals and go all the way in the Heineken Cup.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable evening and my very best wishes to CRYS16 and the Scarlets.

Yn ddiffuant

Rhodri"

Thought this ought to be posted here too

Seven (well) 7 (of course) - Llanelli 85
Matty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 1:17am
I've got my membership form all filled in and ready to send once I get hold of some stamps! 
Mit144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mit144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 7:29pm

HELP!!!

On the standing order forms it asks for a first date of payment. Anyone connected with the Trust able to recommend a date to put in light of the first of the month approaching fast?

Thanks!

salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 9:48pm

it's dependent on you.. i'd say when your pay goes in...

If u haven't set it up in time you could always instruct your bank to transfer the money direct to the trust's bank.... if u need anymore info PM me

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Mit144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mit144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 10:18am
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

it's dependent on you.. i'd say when your pay goes in...

If u haven't set it up in time you could always instruct your bank to transfer the money direct to the trust's bank.... if u need anymore info PM me

Thanks for that. I'll sort the forms out and get them into the post.

ymlaenllanelli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ymlaenllanelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 1:40pm
thank for the nice certificate and the membership carf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic