Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Music Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upcoming Gig Promotions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the ezmanoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 3:44pm
Wedding Present at the Glee Club for me in October.
what is point?
Sponsored Links

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by the ezmanoid the ezmanoid wrote:

Will hopefully be there, though I'm home from holidays the day before.
the ezmanoid View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the ezmanoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

Originally posted by the ezmanoid the ezmanoid wrote:

Will hopefully be there, though I'm home from holidays the day before.

Great band live, it's the hit parade tour.
what is point?
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:16pm
I probably won't know any of the songs but it will be good, I knew Seamonsters last time but they've been great every time I've seen them in the past.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:32pm

I'm seeing Springsteen in the MS toward the summer.
Also got tickets for The Postal Service in London on my birthday Smile.
How was springsteen in millenium stadium?

i went up to coventry (more than happy with seeing born to run album from start to finish.

by far the greatest gig/concert i have ever seen.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:40pm

I'm sure that somewhere on these boards I said that I really couldn't be bothered with large gigs and especially stadium size (I've had a look and can't find it).... but I need to say now I was completely blown away by Springsteen in Cardiff this week. 

I'm not a massive fan of his music, know a few songs but never got into him though I intend to now. 
Incredible night and you can see how much he completely loves being on stage.
just seen this before posting the last post!

he really does show how a band SHOULD play. full of enjoyment and off the cuff. i cant speak for the cardiff show, but for the first hour in coventry, he took requests from the crowd. i guess that keeps it fresh, every show of his european show has been different.

for getting into him for the first time, get these albums in order - (my opinion of course!)

Born to Run
Wrecking Ball
The River
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Magic
Greetings from Asbury Park NJ
The Promise
Nebraska
The Seeger Sessions

They are just off the top of my head! or you could just buy everything he has done in one go!! brilliant singer/songwriter who keeps on inspiring a new generation of listeners.
sat in front of me in coventry was a teenage girl with her father and grandfather! all loving different elements of his music but all LOVING his showmanship. he owns a stadium and makes it feel like a gig somehow! genius.  

Ian Lewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:58pm
I saw in Wembley a few weeks ago and I have to say it was the greatest dtadium concert I've ever seen. In this gig he played requests, then played Darkness at the Edge of Town in its entirety.
My then 9 yr old son loved it, not bad for his first ever concert, hopefully it keeps him away from the awful auto tuned s**t kids listen to these days.
It's not always about where you end up, it's about how you get there.
boom post View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boom post Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 5:06pm
Alice in Chains in Newport on 15 November.
Crug Mawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crug Mawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:35pm

Gwyl Crug Mawr Festival
Awst 23rd-24th August 2013
www.crugmawr.com

Home page Crug Mawr Festival

Gwŷl Gerddorol dau ddiwrnod ar gyrion Aberteifi, wedi ei leoli yn harddwch cefn gwlad Ceredigion ar safle Brwydr Crug Mawr.
Bydd rhai o dalentau mwyaf Cymru yn cymryd rhan, gyda dau lwyfan, pabell dawns, meic agored, cyfleusterau bwyta, pabell cwrw, stondinau, ardal plant.
Penwythos arbennig i’r teulu oll.
Prynwch eich tocynnau nawr i osgoi cael eich siomi.

Two day music festival on the outskirts of Cardigan, set in the stunning Welsh countryside on the site of the Battle of Crug Mawr. Some of the top Welsh grown talent will be performing, with two stages, dance tent, open mike,cafe, beer tent, stalls, kids are. A great weekend for all the family, buy your tickets now to avoid disappointment.

Bandie / Bands   

Jess - www.myspace.com/jessbandmusic

Y Bandanas - www.myspace.com/ybandana

Y Bromas - www.facebook.com/BromasBand

Mattoidz - www.myspace.com/mattoidz

Lowri Evans - www.lowrievansofficial.co.uk

Ail Symydiad - www.ailsymudiad.co.uk

Neil Rosser - www.neilrosser.com

'Some players act hard. Delme just was. His presence could lift any side.'

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 1:43pm
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 2:20pm
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Gary Coleman Gary Coleman wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

http://www.ents24.com/cardiff-events/cardiff-university-su-the-great-hall-solus-cf10-the-taf/dillinger-escape-plan/3427232?referer=touralert&utm_medium=email

I bloody missed them twice in Malmo and once in Copenhagen over the last two months :-(

It's the 2 support acts I want to see most. Doubt I'll be able to get to it though.
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2013 at 7:41pm
Oof... Saw Dillenger Escape Plan in Barfly a good few years back - mental. Yeah, those support bands would be quality. That's this Friday? No can do.

Crystal Stilts in Brizzle is a sharp one. I'm going to that.

m1nd3d?
If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2013 at 8:00pm
Yea i fancy that!
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2014 at 1:31pm
THE HANDSOME FAMILY

Date: 11th May 2014

Time: 19:00

Venue: THE GARAGE UPLANDS SWANSEA

Ticket Price: £12.50
Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

I'm sure that somewhere on these boards I said that I really couldn't be bothered with large gigs and especially stadium size (I've had a look and can't find it).... but I need to say now I was completely blown away by Springsteen in Cardiff this week. 

I'm not a massive fan of his music, know a few songs but never got into him though I intend to now. 
Incredible night and you can see how much he completely loves being on stage.
just seen this before posting the last post!

he really does show how a band SHOULD play. full of enjoyment and off the cuff. i cant speak for the cardiff show, but for the first hour in coventry, he took requests from the crowd. i guess that keeps it fresh, every show of his european show has been different.

for getting into him for the first time, get these albums in order - (my opinion of course!)

Born to Run
Wrecking Ball
The River
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Magic
Greetings from Asbury Park NJ
The Promise
Nebraska
The Seeger Sessions

They are just off the top of my head! or you could just buy everything he has done in one go!! brilliant singer/songwriter who keeps on inspiring a new generation of listeners.
sat in front of me in coventry was a teenage girl with her father and grandfather! all loving different elements of his music but all LOVING his showmanship. he owns a stadium and makes it feel like a gig somehow! genius.  

Cardiff show was brilliant, as was Cork, Glasgow, Manchester and New Jersey.

Best live performer there it, no doubt. Over 3 hours he's on stage at 64, not bad.
And We Were Singing...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic